Broker Check


Our Financial Services Representatives combine their education in financial services with their knowledge of the ever-changing insurance industry landscape to provide you with solutions for your unique situation. All Financial Services Representatives must pass comprehensive exams to obtain a license to sell products in your state.

We have individuals licensed to sell insurance in the following states: Minnesota, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, North Carolina, North Dakota, New Jersey, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Texas.

We have individuals registered to sell securities in the following states: Minnesota, California, Colorado, Illinois, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Iowa, South Carolina, Arizona, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Nevada, Missouri, Virginia, Arkansas, and Texas

CA Insurance License #0h09304, Sahand Elmtalab; State of Domicile – Minnesota

AR Insurance Producer License #16664813, Tyler Furger; State of Domicile – Minnesota

We cannot communicate with, nor respond to, requests from customers who reside in jurisdictions where we are not licensed to conduct insurance and/or securities business.